Friday, November 11, 2011

*AMQ* ~ The Arrival

I honestly don't think I've been this excited about a purse since my YSL Muse 2 find at the NMLC thanks again to a lovely tpfer alerting me about the steal. 

Oh wait I lied, my LV MOCA Neverfull GM was another exciting purse find since I haven't seen it for the price I got on that size ever again and have only seen it for that price on the PM size ::gasp::

Anyway last weekend I was doing my usual ebay searches, shoes, bags, shoes and more shoes and I came across this fabulous AMQ Brittania Skull Clutch being sold by A.

I messaged her immediately and she got back to me super quickly, I paid and she sent it out the following Monday.

It's AMAZING.

The craftsmanship, the leather, the studs, everything.  I love it.  I can totally see the obsession and the need to collect these beautiful and highly coveted purses.  Not to mention it is a lot larger than you would think and comfortably holds my phone, chapstick, cards, etc.

AMQ Gold Studded Brittania Clutch

I also wanted to add in my UHG AMQ clutch.  There's currently one listed on ebay, but with the exchange rates, the duties I'd have to pay since they want to ship it DHL and the markup in general, I just can't. 

It sure is nice to drool over though.

AMQ Queen Skull Box Clutch /  Photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    In the unlikely event you want to sell this bag in the not too distant future, please get in touch with me at jmalina-AT-gmail.com. My fiancé has been looking for this bag for a long time and just missed it on eBay. I am in New York so logistics would be simple and she would really love it. If you could, please don't post this on the website so my email isn't out there for all to see. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete