Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Charlotte Olympia Ostrich Gretas: The Backstory

I couldn't think of a better first post than these babies. 

Obviously I am a huge Louboutin fan but every well rounded shoe collection needs a little bit of diversity right?

I originally passed on these fabulous shoes on ebay.  I was back and forth with the seller, I was worried about shipping (they were located in the UK), I wasn't sure if they were going to fit (never tried the brand before), I really loved the shoes but I just couldn't get it together and take the plunge.

Fast foward a few weeks and a few shoe obsessions later I found out a tPF friend "L" had purchased them from the same ebay seller.  I saw her photos and they were amazing, I was so happy a friend could take advantage of such a great deal.  I was also relieved I hadn't gotten them because they would have definitely been too large for me.

I guess it was meant to be because the shoes ended up being a little too small for "L".  During her debate of whether or not to have them stretched or try to sell them, I immediately expressed interest in them.  She graciously allowed me to do a layaway plan as I had been a bit over budget with recent shoe purchases (UHG shoes at fabulous prices are so hard to say no to).

The stock photo does not do the shoe justice but it's all I have until I pick the shoes up from Derek's later this week.

Charlotte Olympia Greta Pump in Ostrich /  Photo courtesy of CharlotteOlympia.com

My first and I don't think last pair of Charlotte Olympias, official photos to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment